Our preferred approach to customer experience measurement is qualitative for designing Voice of the Customer & Voice of the Employee programmes. We customise the experience measures so that the programme is suitable for the client’s context.
We use a variety of methods to facilitate the experience feedback from customers or employees, such as interviews, discussion groups, facilitated workshops, mystery shopping, immersions, and so on. We are also able to manage customer feedback in more structured (quantitative) ways through online surveys.
Our focus is always on the conversation, building trust and confidence and providing a neutral space for sharing experiences with very experienced interviewers (psychologists), including:
- Voice of the Customer & Voice of the Employee.
- Customisable qualitative experience measure and tracking methods.
- Facilitated workshops.
- Interviews by seasoned psychologists.
- Surveys (quantitative studies – CATI on online surveys).
- Focus groups.
- Mystery shopping.
Our experienced team of CX researchers are trained and skilled in the art of listening (active listening), empathy, probing, remaining neutral, unpacking stories and understanding the impact it may have on the relationship with the brand.
The insights from our conversations with customers contextualise their experience, what drives it and how it impacts the relationship with your brand.
- Accurate measurements with online access to data, performance and tracking.
- A service recovery (closing the loop) channel to inform CRM initiatives, and to stay abreast of experiences that require real-time attention.
- The power to transform your customers’ experience into insights and actionable opportunities for improvement.
- Framework for augmenting your rewards and recognition programmes.